Friday, August 7, 2009

Living in Musicals...

Do you like musicals?
Amazing lifes with full of music and dance.I am fascinated by musicals' magical world.So Let's have a look at some of my favourite musicals...
When I was a little girl, I watched my first musical and I fell in love.
It was about a girl, Dorothy, who dreams of a better place "somewhere over the rainbow". And she found herself in the magical Land Of Oz...
After an adventurous journey with her friends Scarecrow, Tin Man and Cowardly Lion, she learns that "There is no place like home"...


Another story about high school students' life in the late 50's is one of the most popular, timeless musical, famous with its songs, dances and costumes.It is Grease, Waooo Yeah...

Danny and Sandy's relationship shows us the difference between boys' and girls' point of views to love and friendship.

Tell me more, tell me more

Did you get very far,

Tell me more, tell me more

Like does he have a car

:)


If you don't like cats, think again after this musical, Cats...

It is about Jellicle cats because,

Jellicles are and Jellicles do

Jellicles do and Jellicles would

Jellicles would and Jellicles can

Jellicles can and Jellicles do,

My favourite cat is Grizabella,"The Glamour Cat". She left Jellicle tribe to explore the outside world despite knowing that she would never be allowed back in. The other cats shun her for leaving them, despite that she wants to be with them again. After several attempts to gain their acceptance, Grizabella's emotional appeal is accepted; seeing how much she is suffering, she is chosen to be reborn.

Don't lose musicals' magical world and keep living in musicals...

1 comment:

  1. Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge.The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time.Social Media Exchange

    ReplyDelete